- Allergies – Can be caused by beds that are made of cedar chips. A lot of people believe that cedar chips help keep away the fleas. But a thoroughly washed bed is what is really needed.
- Chronic Pain – Dogs with Hip Dysphasia and pets with Arthritis should have a comfortable, supportive bed. Foam “egg crate” bed types, usually sold for these purposes, are too stiff to allow pets to get into a natural, comfortable position.
- Chronic Sickness – Your pet’s unclean bed can cause and perpetuate health problems.
- Parasites – Beds that cannot be washed can become breeding grounds for extremely harmful parasites.
- Odor – If your pet’s bed cannot be washed regularly, it will have a strong “doggy” odor, and so will your house and pet.
WALLY BEDS, click on link.